The Professional Intern - Marketing develops and implements the promotions strategy for Jaguar Land Rover Volvo, a division of the Birchwood Automotive Group. The successful candidate plays an integral role in all areas of marketing with a focus on customer engagement. This role provides an excellent opportunity to impact dealership success and will expose the candidate to real-world marketing initiatives.
This is a full time summer position that could result in a part time opportunity after the summer.
• Develop, implement, and maintain an innovative social media strategy using multiple platforms such as Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• Working closely with the General Sales Manager, manage all marketing analytics for platforms such as Google,
Facebook, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Provide content for all vehicles advertised on external sales software
• Develop relationships with third party organizations, focusing on business development
• Internal project management for all customer networking events
• Print advertising strategy such as postal code drops
• Pursuing post-secondary education in the area of Marketing or related field
• Proven success using social media to enhance brand awareness
• Positive attitude with a demonstrated commitment to brand development
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
• A commitment to learning and professional development
• Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
• Genuine interest in having fun everyday
Over the last 50 years, the Birchwood Automotive Group has grown to become Manitoba’s largest network of automotive retailers. With 21 franchised operations, each of our dealerships is structured to serve the automotive needs of our customers by operating sales, service and parts departments. In addition to these services, we operate two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and offer four locations where customers can take advantage of our Birchwood Credit Solutions. Each of our dealerships and over 1200 employees have consistently adhered to a number of unwritten, common sense principles that have provided the framework for our organization.
To be discussed during interview process.Apply for this Position Back to Current Openings