The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in the implementation and review of all marketing and advertising initiatives within the dealership. Working closely with senior management, the Marketing Coordinator provides analytics, expertise and insight pertaining to return on investment for all advertising campaigns developed by Birchwood Ford.
• Post-Secondary education in a business related field or equivalent experience would be an asset
• Proven success maintaining a strategic marketing initiative
• Automotive experience is an asset but not required
• Creative ability to conceptualize market data and deliver to key stakeholders
• An entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for increasing return on investment (ROI)
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is supported
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
• Proficient in social media, including but not limited to Facebook & Instragram
Over the last 50 years, the Birchwood Automotive Group has grown to become Manitoba’s largest network of automotive retailers. With 17 franchised operations, each of our dealerships is structured to serve the automotive needs of our customers by operating sales, service and parts departments. In addition to these services, we operate two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and offer four locations where customers can take advantage of our Birchwood Credit Solutions. Each of our dealerships and over 1100 employees have consistently adhered to a number of unwritten, common sense principles that have provided the framework for our organization.
To be discussed during interview process.Apply for this Position Back to Current Openings